Dark Sky can tell you at a glance exactly when it will rain (or snow) up to an hour in advance, so you’re free to walk the dog or run out to lunch and know you’ll stay dry. You can also explore the most beautiful weather animation you’ve ever seen, both forward in time or back.
(Dark Sky is available in the US, UK and Ireland.)
YOUR WEATHER, DOWN TO THE MINUTE
Using GPS, Dark Sky is able to create forecasts for your precise location, giving you minute-by-minute predictions for the next hour and hour-by-hour forecasts for the next day and week.
BEAUTIFUL WEATHER ANIMATIONS
The same technology that powers Dark Sky’s predictions also allows us to make the world’s first perfectly smooth radar animation. Other apps show you a chunky slideshow that makes it nearly impossible to tell how storms are moving. But Dark Sky’s radar animation lets you see the actual path of the storm: how it moved in the past, and where it’s going in the future.
Dark Sky comes with advanced notification options: Receive down-to-the-minute alerts before it starts raining at your exact location, get notified of government severe weather alerts (for such things as thunderstorms, flooding, hurricanes, etc), or even create your own custom notifications covering the next 24 hours for things like temperature, wind, precipitation and more. Even if you haven't opened the app in days, Dark Sky will tell you what you need to know, when you need to know it.
The Dark Sky Notification Center Widget tells you at a glance what's going to happen in the next hour and the next week, so you don't even have to unlock your phone to quickly check the weather before heading out.
Dark Sky looks great on your wrist. Get notifications and check out the weather for the next week with the Dark Sky app built from scratch for Apple Watch.
LIMITED TIME SALE! - 50% OFF! - DOWNLOAD NOW! Optimized for iOS 10!
Now on your Apple Watch! Watch out for severe weather! Stay up to date with warnings & alerts sent directly to your wrist and react immediately. Take just a Glance for a quick weather check and get 24-hour forecast with just a swipe.
NOAA Radar Pro is a powerful yet easy-to-use weather station right on your device. Real-time animated weather radar images on a highly interactive map enhanced with severe weather warnings and alerts won't let bad weather take you by surprise!
* Get a push notification whenever an alert is issued (tornadoes, flood warnings, snow storms, and more) without opening the app!
* Radar and Satellite overlays show real-time rain, snow, mixed precipitation, and cloud cover in high resolution and vivid colors.
* Rain map provides rain forecast for the range of next 24 hours right on the terrain map.
* Snow depth map. Get local and global view of current snow layer.
* The only app where all National Weather Service watches, warnings, and other alerts are shown on the map as interactive polygons covering the territories they're active for. Tap one to get the full alert text.
* Detailed Weather info for locations includes current conditions, 24-hour and 7-day forecasts, plus active alerts for practically any location in the USA.
* Hurricane Tracker displays past and current positions of tropical storms along with their forecasted path.
- Notification Center Widget. Get access to the current temperature, today’s Min and Max, weather forecast for the coming hours, with a single swipe
- Tropical storms & hurricane tracks with forecast right on the map
- Choose the number of frames, animation speed, set opacity for radar and satellite overlays
- Easy location search. Search by name, or just long tap any spot on the map to get detailed weather for it
- Bookmarks. Quickly switch between your favorite spots to see the weather there
- Background maps: standard, hybrid, satellite
- Precise weather data from the nearest weather station
- 24-hour and 7-day weather forecast for any location you choose
- Current and "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
- Chance of precipitation, humidity
- Pressure, wind speed, and visibility details, dewpoint info
- Sunrise & sunset time
Take your weather watching to the next level. Track the latest weather activity in smooth high-definition. See what weather is coming your way, and keep you and your family safe.
Radar images are available for the United States (Continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico), Canada, Australia, European Union (the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Italy (western), Denmark (southeast), Poland (western), Czech Republic, Austria (northwestern), Japan.
Rain map, satellite images and detailed weather info is available worldwide.
Hurricane tracker provides Pacific and Atlantic coverage.
NWS watches, warnings, advisories – the USA only.
Limited Time Sale - 50% OFF - DOWNLOAD NOW!
Simple yet powerful, this is the only app in the App Store that shows amazing real-time hi-def animated weather radar images in vivid color with lightning strikes and hurricane tracks on a highly responsive interactive map. You also get an awesome map based Notification Center Widget, live pressure readings from your device, weather forecast, severe weather warning boxes, snowfall, storm direction arrows, wildfires, current drought severity on the same map, along with support for Apple Watch.
Plus this is the only app that automatically augments land-based radar images with latest images from NOAA satellites covering the Atlantic/Pacific oceans into one single screen. This lets you track and follow the upcoming hurricanes and storms all from the same map.
Plus this is the only app where radar images will show up and start animating within 2 seconds of launching the app, even on a slow 3G connection. This is also the only map based weather app that keeps up even when you are rapidly zooming in and out, without any distracting flickering or other inconsistencies, and it will keep the animation going even as you are moving the map!
Plus this is the only app that allows *you* to control the loop speed, and also choose the interval between individual frames from 5 minutes all the way to 1 hour and also change the number of frames shown in animation.
Plus easily bookmark multiple locations so you can do a quick radar + forecast check for all your important places in just a few seconds.
- Install and go, no complex setup
- Notification Center widget featuring radar, temperature, current conditions and warnings
- Hourly forecast for the next 24 hours
- On screen temperature & conditions display for either your current or bookmarked home location
- Lightning strikes on the map!
- Check the current weather + forecast for any point on the map
- Severe weather warning boxes on the map
- Storm tracks/arrows on the map with detailed storm information
- Hurricane Forecast Tracks on the map
- Wildfire locations on map with detailed information and firefighting updates
- Sharp images
- US drought severity map
- Fast loading
- Near real-time, shows the latest radar images within minutes of being gathered
- Bookmark multiple locations for quick access
- Intuitive play/pause/manual modes for moving between frames
- Always shows both time-stamp and "minutes ago" with each frame to prevent any confusion while viewing the loop
- Select opacity of radar images to your taste
- Save/Share Radar Screenshot via email or social media
- Send Weather Postcard via email or social media
- Read Area Forecast Discussions issued by your nearest NWS forecast office
- Check your local radar site's hardware operational status from within the app
- See images from up to 6 hours ago by increasing frame interval and number of frames to maximum
- Live pressure readings for devices with a barometer sensor
- Get fast support from within the app
Coverage Notes: If you live in a very-high-altitude town in Colorado (e.g. Fraser, Vail, Aspen), this app will likely not meet your needs, since radar beams get blocked by the tall mountains. Alaska coverage includes only the southern coastal areas, and does not include the Aleutian Chain. Cloud coverage does not include Alaska and Guam.
- This app is only useful for users in the US, including all 50 states and territories including Puerto Rico and Guam.
Please follow our Twitter stream at http://twitter.com/weathersphere for news and updates.
Thanks to everyone for making MyRadar so successful, with over 20 million downloads!
MyRadar is a fast, easy-to-use, weather application that displays animated weather radars around your current location, allowing you to quickly see what weather is coming your way. Our High Definition Doppler radar data is processed from raw NOAA weather radar data from the National Weather Service / NWS using our custom-designed, proprietary systems and software, offering the clearest, sharpest, most accurate and most up-to-date reflection of precipitation available... easily accessible at the tap of a finger on your mobile device.
Just start the app, and your location pops up with animated weather, allowing you to easily see if rain or snow is headed your way. Our high-res animated radar helps you see weather details even at the closest level!
What's great about MyRadar is that the map is easily zoomed and scrolled around with the flick of a finger, allowing you to quickly check the weather in other parts of the country, including Hawaii & Puerto Rico!
On top of the basic weather forecast, users can get a quick glance of temperatures around the country, as well as overlay a current satellite image of cloud cover. For you aviation buffs, there's a layer that provides Airmets & Sigmets, and even the ability to overlay the flight plan of a particular aircraft onto the map. You can also share interesting weather photos from your area, and see photos other users have contributed neatly displayed on the map.
Additional options include weather warnings and alerts, complete with push notifications, to warn you of severe weather in your area. Great for the start of thunderstorm and tornado season! There's also an optional hurricane tracker, providing excellent details and projections for the path of storms as the season looms near.
MyRadar currently shows weather for the United States (including Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, when HD Radar is enabled).
Meet Weather Live. The most beautiful weather app. Ever. Optimized for iOS 10!
Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Whether it is cloudy, raining, snowing or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your iOS device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live implemented into the app, we made it possible!
- Weather forecast and local time for your location and multiple cities all around the world
- Extended forecast for any coming day of the week or hour: just tap it to get weather details
- Forecast temperatures over the next 24 hours and 7 days in easy-to-read graphs. Just tap again on the day or the hour you are interested in and get the detailed temperature graph!
- Weather widget for the Notification Center. Check current temperature, get an accurate forecast for the coming hours and days! All with a single swipe!
- Search for a specific location by postcode, zipcode, IP, Airport Code, city/town name
- Beautiful scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
- Cloud/Satellite/Rain maps
- Animated weather radar to quickly see what weather is coming your way
- Bad weather warnings and alerts to warn you about severe weather in your area. Data provided by National Weather Service
- Daily report containing the latest weather data. Stay updated on the recent weather changes
- Adjustable weather layout, check the basic information or go advanced. Choose weather parameters you want to be displayed in the layout settings
- Current temperature as an icon badge right on your Home Screen
- Alert notifications when temperature passes zero
- Freeze Alert, notifies you when liquid freezing point is reached
- An arrow-shaped indicator reflecting pressure changes: a handy tool for pressure-sensitive people
- Sharing options: share the weather with friends across your favorite social networks
DEEP WEATHER DETAILS:
- 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
- "Feels Like" temperature
- Dew Point temperature
- Today’s Max and Min
- Wind direction
- Wind speed in mph, km/h, m/s, knots or Beaufort
- Wind Chill
- Humidity and precipitation information
- Visibility details
- Sunrise/Sunset and Moonrise/Moonset time
- Moon phases
- Pressure in inches, mm, kPa or mbar
- Fahrenheit/Celsius and Miles/Kilometers
- 12 or 24-hour time format
- Day time and Night time modes
- On Apple Watch, it provides you with timely & relevant weather conditions illustrated with catchy icons. Get more details with just a swipe - eight adjustable weather parameters and accurate forecasts for coming hours.
- Weather Live allows anyone to be a weather reporter. Confirm the weather or report your weather conditions to us and we'll use the information to improve the forecast for your location.
- Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
- All weather details
- Current state only
- Text only
- Circle View
The #1 solunar table app for iPhone. Monthly view, weekly view, and daily view. Animated solar and lunar locations; Animated wind forecast. Determine Best Hunting Times for any date, any location.
Best Hunting Time is the only iPhone app with Animated solar and lunar locations for any second and Animated wind forecast..
If you like hunting, have this app handy and it will provide you with the location-specific information to maximize your chances success and know exactly when the best hunting times will occur!
+ Location: Auto GPS or Manual Entry or Select from Map
+ Major & Minor Feeding / Activity Periods
+ Day ratings
+ Activity Index for the day rating
+ Weather condition / forecast (USA)
+ Moon rise / Moon set / Moon Transit times
+ Moon Phase Data
+ Sunrise / Sunset / Sun Transit times
+ Day / Weekly /Monthly view
+ Date selection for checking Solunar data in advance
+ Any Date / Location
+ Check timezone settings.
+ Current animal activity index as an icon badge right on your Home Screen
+ Graphical sun and moon simulator
+ Hourly Wind forecast (USA) for scent control
+ Build your own favorite location List
+ Click or swipe
This app is the perfect planning tool for outdoor activities.
Click "Simulate" button on the Hunting Time page, see the cool new feature of graphical sun and moon simulator!
All information are calculated real time precisely based on the approved Solunar theory.
Q: Why there is a red circle on the icon?
A: This is a new feature we just added in the new version: app icon badge to indicate the daily animal activity index, which enables quick peek without launching the app.
For example, a red 4 mean today the animal activity index is 4 out of 6.
You can turn the badge on and off by going to Settings->Notification->Best Hunting Times.
Stay connected to the latest in weather forecasting with AccuWeather Platinum – Weather for Life. This award winning weather app now includes crowdsourcing with AccUcast™ and features AccuWeather MinuteCast®, available for more countries and for more minutes than any other minute-by-minute precipitation forecast. Supporting Apple Watch™, this app offers the same world-class, synchronized app experience on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices.
• AccUcast™ – Become part of the forecast by sharing your weather observations to help people in your community stay safe from hazardous weather and road conditions. View the real-time crowdsourced map with weather conditions submitted by users all over the world in a global animation display.
• AccuWeather MinuteCast® – minute-by-minute precipitation forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to your exact street address or GPS location. Includes precipitation type and intensity, and start and end times for precipitation. Available for the contiguous United States, Canada, Sweden, Denmark, United Kingdom, Ireland, Japan, France, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, and a growing list of global locations.
• Apple Watch Support – featuring AccuWeather MinuteCast, current conditions details, and severe weather alerts. When there is a severe weather alert for your favorite location, you will be notified by a tap sensation from the Watch and a low audible sound. Current conditions details include location, temperature and high and low for the day, wind speed, times for sunrise or sunset, and RealFeel Temperature® – AccuWeather’s proprietary forecast that shows the user how the temperature actually feels outside to a person in that exact location.
• A widget available so you can see a summary of what you can expect from the day’s weather on your Today screen in the Notification Center, includes AccuWeather MinuteCast.
• Pushed severe weather alerts to keep you out of the storm.
• Immediately descriptive weather animations illustrating the weather forecast for right now, each of the next 72 hours, and each of the next 25 days.
• Animated weather radar and maps for tracking the storm’s path. Weather radar available in the United States, Canada, Northern Europe, and Japan.
• Top-Trending weather videos from AccuWeather's Video Wall.
• Forecasting for all your favorite locations – every location on Earth.
Other popular features include:
• Your Daily Snapshot shown front-and-center when you open the app – a summary of what you can expect from the day’s weather.
• The Local Forecast Summary, a brief summary of what you can expect from the weather over the next 3-5 days for your location.
• Customizable current weather conditions detail – hide the detail that you don’t care about.
• Option to select persistent GPS tracking to get your current weather data as quickly as possible. (Please Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.)
• Interactive elements highlighted throughout the app for easy navigation.
Download AccuWeather Platinum – Weather for Life today and experience the Superior Accuracy™ that comes from high-quality weather forecasting.
CARROT Weather is an eerily accurate weather app that delivers hilariously twisted forecasts. There are secret locations to unlock. A time machine. And also evil penguins.
** Winner of Apple’s Editor’s Choice award on the Mac App Store and featured by The New York Times, Good Morning America, CNN, The Wall Street Journal, Wired, & more! **
Overflowing with Personality
From spooky fog to torrential downpours, CARROT’s dialogue, characters, and scenery change in… “unexpected” ways. You’ll actually be looking forward to a blizzard just to see what CARROT has in store for you!
Accurate and Detailed
Forecast.io’s super accurate weather data gives you quick access to 24-hour and 7-day forecasts. Or you can swipe up for a detailed view with even more meteorological goodness. (Available worldwide.)
If the rain gods are mad at you, CARROT will show you a short-term forecast that tells you right down to the minute when it’s going to start precipitating. (Available only in the US, UK, Ireland, and parts of Canada. Everything else works worldwide.)
If you own an Apple Watch, you can purchase the premium upgrade to receive precipitation and severe weather alerts, as well as reports on the weather for the upcoming day. If you own CARROT Weather for Mac, CARROT can forward a notification to your iOS device whenever she detects precipitation or a severe weather alert! (Note: CARROT Weather for Mac must be running to send notifications to your iOS device.)
Watch in awe as the next big storm bears down on your house with CARROT’s trusty radar (for the U.S.) and satellite (for the rest of the world) maps.
Unlock 40 secret locations - like Mount Doom, Nakatomi Plaza, or the Moon - just by using CARROT.
All the power, detail, and personality of CARROT Weather - available right on your wrist. In addition to a full weather app and notifications, you also get colorful complications for your watch face. (Note: Premium subscription required to unlock half-hourly data updates, notifications, and complication customization features.)
• “Feels like” temperature
• Wind speed and direction
• Barometric pressure
• Dew point
• UV index
• Sunrise and sunset times
• Moon phase
• Snow amounts in inches/centimeters
• Full descriptions for every day of the week
• Beautifully minimalist weather app
• Forecast.io’s super accurate weather data
• Short-term, 24-hour, and 7-day forecasts
• Notifications via CARROT Weather for Apple Watch or CARROT Weather for Mac
• Radar and satellite maps
• Time machine with weather data up to 70 years in the past
• Apple Watch app with complications
• iMessage app for sharing the forecast with your pals
• Support for celsius and metric measurements
• Customizable widget with light and dark modes
• 2,000+ lines of hilarious spoken dialogue
• 100+ animated scenes populated with CARROT’s minions
• Different themes for every possible weather condition
• 40 secret locations
Don’t make CARROT angry. Download her now!
Note: The CARROT Weather premium subscription is for Apple Watch users only. The subscription is required to unlock half-hourly data updates, notifications, and complication customization. Premium subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account after your confirmation of purchase. Your yearly subscription will automatically renew each year and be charged through your iTunes account. Subscriptions renew automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed. The current price of the subscription is $2.49/yr USD, and may vary from country to country.
RadarScope is a specialized display utility for weather enthusiasts and meteorologists that allows you view NEXRAD Level 3 and Super-Resolution radar data along with Tornado, Severe Thunderstorm, Flash Flood Warnings, and predicted storm tracks issued by the US National Weather Service. It can display the latest reflectivity, velocity, dual-polarization, and other products from any NEXRAD or TDWR radar site in the United States, Guam and Puerto Rico, as well as reflectivity and velocity data from Environment Canada radars. These aren't smoothed PNG or GIF images, this is native radar data rendered in its original radial format for a high level of detail.
Whether you are scanning reflectivity for a mesocyclone's tell-tale hook echo, trying to pinpoint the landfall of a hurricane's eye wall, or looking for small features like velocity couplets in the storm relative radial velocity product, RadarScope gives you the power to view true radial NEXRAD weather radar on your iOS device and Apple Watch.
When there are any Tornado Warnings (outlined in RED), Severe Thunderstorm Warnings (YELLOW polygons), or Flash Flood Warnings (GREEN polygons) in effect throughout the US, tap the warning button in the top right corner to browse the list of current warnings, view the details, and even zoom to the selected warning on the map.
Pinch or stretch to zoom in and out. Drag your finger around the map to scroll. Tap the radar sweep button in the toolbar to switch radars. Select one of the 156 different NEXRAD radar sites and 45 Terminal Doppler radars in the US, 30 other radar sites in Canada, and 2 in the Republic of Korea. Plot your current location by tapping the location button and optionally report it to the Spotter Network. Tap the play button to download and animate over recent images. Display the names of over 25,000 cities and towns on the map as you zoom and scroll. Tap and hold the color legend to see the data values.
Meanwhile, RadarScope will retrieve and display updated data automatically and intelligently (approximately every 2 to 10 minutes, depending on the radar scan strategy).
You can display data from NOAA's public access web site, our optional WDT feed (the default), or your AllisonHouse subscriber account. Spotter Network members can report their location and view the locations of other spotters.
The RadarScope Pro subscription is an optional auto-renewing subscription for $9.99/year. It provides access to real-time lightning data that animates along with the radar loop and up to 20 frames of radar data, including *extended loops* of Super-Res Level 2 data. Super-Res Level 2 data is still available to all RadarScope users without purchasing a subscription. RadarScope Pro subscribers can also access a data interrogation tool to quickly determine data values for specific radar pixels and an optional dual-pane mode for viewing two radar products side-by-side.
If you choose to buy the RadarScope Pro subscription, it will charged to your iTunes account. The subscription will be auto-renewed within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the same price you original paid. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal disabled via your iTunes Account Settings after the purchase. Once purchased, the subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.