Turn your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch into an air traffic radar and see planes around the world move in real-time on a detailed map. Or point your device at a plane in the sky to find out where it’s going and more. Discover today why millions are already tracking flights with Flightradar24.
Features that have helped make Flightradar24 - Flight Tracker the #1 selling app in 115 countries include:
* Watch planes move in real-time on detailed map
* Identify planes flying overhead by simply pointing your device at the sky (requires GPS equipped device)
* Experience what the pilot of a an aircraft sees in real-time and in 3D (requires iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod Touch 5th gen., and above + iOS 6.0 or higher)
* Tap on a plane for comprehensive flight and aircraft information such as route, estimated time of arrival, actual time of departure, aircraft type, speed, altitude, and high-resolution picture
* Tap on an airport icon for current delay stats and weather conditions
* Easy to search for individual flights using flight number, airport, or airline
* Easy to filter by airline, aircraft, altitude, speed, and more
* Easy to set bookmarks to enable quick navigation to areas of interest
* Get a detailed list of all flights in the air in your area on your Apple Watch
* Turn the device into the arrivals and departures board of any major airport and get real-time status updates for flights (in-app purchase)
* Realistic aircraft symbols (in-app purchase)
* Set up custom alerts based on airline, aircraft type, flight number or registration (in-app purchase)
HOW IT WORKS
Most aircraft today are equipped with so called ADS-B transponders that transmit positional data. Flight radar 24 has a rapidly growing network of several thousand ground stations around the world to receive this data that then shows up as aircraft moving on a map in the app. In an expanding number of regions Flightradar24, with the help of multilateration, is able to calculate the positions of aircraft that don’t have ADS-B transponders.
Traditional radar data is also used in the app thanks to a direct feed from the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). This data provides near real-time coverage of all US and Canadian airspace.
***IMPORTANT NOTICE - COVERAGE***
Flightradar24 provides unrivaled positional aircraft data coverage around the world but there are areas where we don’t have coverage. If you are only interested in tracking air traffic in a specific region, we suggest that you check our website BEFORE purchasing the app.
Overview of coverage as of April 2015:
* Europe: close to 100%
* North America: 100% of US and Canada via slightly delayed radar data. Real-time coverage for most of US, Canada and Mexico for ADS-B equipped aircraft
* South America: Substantial coverage in most countries including Brazil, Argentina and Chile
* Asia: Substantial coverage in most major Asian countries including Japan, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Thailand, UAE, Malaysia, Taiwan and many other countries. Rapidly expanding coverage in China
* Oceania: Nearly complete coverage in Australia and New Zealand
* Africa: Substantial coverage in South Africa. Limited but growing coverage in the rest of the region
Coverage is subject to change at any time.
CONNECT WITH FLIGHTRADAR24
Like us on Facebook and follow @flightradar24 on Twitter.
The use of this app is strictly limited to entertainment purposes. This specifically excludes activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this app be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.
iExit helps you decide where to take pitstops when traveling US interstates. It uses your device's location to determine where you are on the highway, and then displays upcoming exits in real time.
The default mode shows you a summary of each exit ahead, but you can also search among upcoming exits. Search upcoming exits for businesses (like Starbucks, Cracker Barrel, or KOA Campgrounds), amenities (like WiFi, Playground, or Truck Parking), rest stops, hotel deals, and much much more.
Your GPS will tell you how to get there. iExit will tell you where to stop along the way.
Don't believe iExit will change the way you travel? Ask The New York Times, USA Today, Consumer Reports, CNET, MacWorld, The Today Show, ABC News, and many more. Here's what CNN had to say about iExit:
"Do you have enough gas to wait until the next town? Is there a bathroom coming up any time soon? Need to buy a tent at Wal-Mart? The iExit app will tell you exactly what lies ahead."
Don't take another road trip without iExit!
** Important Notes **
● Your device must have GPS hardware or a connection to the internet for iExit to display results based on your location.
● iExit is compatible with iOS 7.0 and later.
● iExit only works in the United States on major exit-based highways.
If you have a question or complaint about iExit, please reach out to us first at email@example.com before leaving a bad review here. We work incredibly hard to build you the best highway guide app in the App Store, and we value your feedback and will reply immediately. Thanks for using iExit!
Featured on CNN, NY Times, and Wall Street Journal: The App Store’s #1 vegetarian and vegan restaurant guide. Search HappyCow listings to find a local restaurant or cafe anywhere in the world, or search for reviews about a local vegan or vegetarian health food store.
* Search filters by location, vegan, vegetarian, health food stores + more
* Browse HappyCow to find a popular cafe or restaurant
* Store your favorites for future reference
* Organize restaurants and stores for your upcoming trips
* View an interactive map with restaurants
* Get directions, phone numbers, reviews, and website information
* Share what you find with your friends
* Upload photos of your delicious food
* Submit reviews and advice for your fellow HappyCow users
* Be Happy with HappyCow
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/HappyCow
Having issues? Send us a message: ios (at) happycow.net
Marine Traffic displays near real-time positions of ships and yachts worldwide.
Connected to the largest network of AIS receivers, the app covers most major ports and shipping routes.
• View VESSELS ON THE LIVE MAP, search for ships, boats and seaports and see what's near you!
• More than 120,000 VESSELS PER DAY report their positions via MarineTraffic AIS
• View live wind and 48-hour WIND FORECASTS on the map
• ANIMATED PLAYBACK of vessel's track
• PORT ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES live for over 4,000 ports and marinas, current conditions in ports and estimated time of arrival for the boats & ships.
• Manage your list of vessels ("MY FLEET"), shared with all your devices and MarineTraffic.com
• Browse 2 MILLION PHOTOS of ships, harbors and lighthouses and much more! You can also upload photos to MarineTraffic directly from your device.
• CRUISE MODE: Track your position, speed and course as well as the positions of the vessels around you. View your projected course, the distance from the nearby vessels and many more.
• Identify vessels around you at a glance with the AUGMENTED REALITY tool (in-app purchase)
Just point your device's camera to the horizon and get all the information you need about vessels, ports and lighthouses in your area: name, flag, speed, distance from you and a lot more.
• Use the ROUTE PLANNER tool to plan a route on the map, measure distances and calculate ETA (in-app purchase)
Also, for MarineTraffic subscribers:
• NAUTICAL CHARTS
• SAT-AIS DATA
Join the great MarineTraffic community!
** If you're only interested in a specific area, please confirm coverage on www.marinetraffic.com before purchasing the app **
Don't miss out on the best sights on this tour of Maui's most famous drive - The Road to Hana.
* Plays commentary AUTOMATICALLY as you drive
* No Data or network connection required. Works off-line
* Prepared by Professional Tour Guides
* 140+ commentary points
* Fraction of cost of bus tours, guide books or CDs
Turn your iPhone or iPad (wireless + cellular models only) into a Tour Guide and take your driving tours and sightseeing to a whole new level with the GyPSy Guide – GPS Tour of The Road to Hana. Commentary plays AUTOMATICALLY as you drive so you don't miss any of the best sights and stories along the way.
This tour includes the most popular sightseeing stops and many more:
1) Ho'okipa Beach Park
3) Wai'anapanapa Park
5) Hamoa Beach
6) Wailua Falls
7) Seven Sacred Pools at Kipahulu plus many more great scenic stops.
Let GyPSy be your guide as it helps you work out the best places for you to visit by giving you helpful information so you can make good decisions and make the most of the time you have available.
** This app works OFF-LINE while you are touring. There is no need to have a network or wireless connection while you are driving.
Once downloaded, this tour REQUIRES NO DATA to operate and activate, so you won’t incur roaming or data charges. YOU DO NOT REQUIRE A CELLULAR NETWORK CONNECTION TO TOUR!! You will not incur any data roaming charges to use this tour, even if you are from outside the USA. Works Off-line and with Data Roaming turned OFF.
Professional tour guides have filled the guide with interesting and entertaining stories, loads of tips and advice on what to do and will point out places of interest as you approach them. There are 146 commentary points as we drive to Hana and then on to the National Park at Kipahulu. It’s just like driving around with a local expert.
Note that this tour does not have commentary on the "back side" of Haleakala. We do not provide commentary this way because most rental car companies do not allow their rentals cars to be taken on this route. So we provide all new commentary for the drive back from Hana to the Kahului Airport area.
Just download the app on Wi-Fi from your network at home, your resort or use any free Wi-Fi network. Because the app is filled with audio commentary and maps, its larger than "normal" apps. Many phone/data networks will block the download because of size - so its IMPORTANT to download over a Wi-Fi network.
This tour is not just a directory but a designed tour to follow, just like how a tour guide would take you. It’s simple and entertaining; just let GyPSy provide commentary automatically as you travel.
** iPad users - please note that WiFi-only iPads will not activate the commentary automatically. Any iPhone or network-capable iPad (WiFi + Cellular - whether you have a network connection or not) will work just fine.
++ Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life - we strongly recommend taking a car charger.
LiveATC Air Radio is brought to you by LiveATC.net
PLEASE READ ***IMPORTANT NOTICE*** BELOW **BEFORE** PURCHASING
This notice relates to countries not covered by the LiveATC.net system
Version 1.9.0 is a universal app that adds iPad support for iOS 8. We are working on v2.0 which will be a whole new codebase with new features.
Stuck in the airport terminal and want to know why you're delayed? Live near an airport or like planespotting and want to tune in to the pilots and the control tower? Have you always wondered what pilots talk to air traffic controllers about? Now you can stop wondering and tune in live!
LiveATC Air Radio provides a quick and easy way to listen in on live conversations between pilots and air traffic controllers near many airports around the world. LiveATC Air Radio lets you easily browse by U.S. state, Canadian province, or by country to find an airport of interest. Once you find an interesting channel you just add it to your Favorites list for quick and easy access! You can also use the Nearby function to find airports near you.
The LiveATC network (www.liveatc.net) is the world's largest network of streaming audio feeds focused solely on aviation-related communications, currently covering over 800 airports around the world with over 1,000 different audio feeds and growing daily!
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***
Please check to see if your country, city and/or airports of interest are covered by LiveATC *BEFORE PURCHASING* - check at: http://liveatc.net . Note that we have no coverage in the U.K., Germany, Iceland, Italy, New Zealand, Spain and other countries where streaming ATC communications seems to be prohibited by law. Available airports are subject to change at any time - LiveATC owns and operates many of the receivers used in the network but most are provided by volunteers working in cooperation with LiveATC. Available airports can change, sometimes due to reasons beyond LiveATC's control. Also, there is no guarantee that all feeds will be up 24/7, though we make our best effort to do so and have a great track record of uptime.
Follow LiveATC for feed updates and breaking aviation and ATC-related news:
Planes Live is a simple yet powerful tool that lets you watch the planes online all over the world and get up-to-date information on flights instantly! Track the flights of your family members or beloved ones as if you were traveling with them and find the best time to pick them up at the airport.
Whether you are a professional pilot or an aviation enthusiast, you'll definitely appreciate the simple, clean and informative interface coupled with powerful functionality!
* Track planes online all over the world
* Get notified about the flight schedule changes with handy alerts: be aware of the flight status, canceled flights, new departure and arrival time and more
* Search for particular flights, airports, and locations
* Get detailed information on flights: from aircraft characteristics and picture to its route and schedule
* Find up-to-date airport information that covers accurate departures and arrivals schedule, airport timezone and local time, its location and weather forecast
* Add airports and locations to "My Places" to access them instantly!
* Check weather forecast for a particular location or airport
* Spot planes and airports near you: select the desirable distance and enjoy the show!
* Customize Settings to your liking: choose units and map type to suit your preferences
* Apply smart filters to track a particular airplane model or an airline company, watch the planes of selected altitude, speed or airport.
Stay connected with your family and friends while they're traveling, plan your own trip effectively or simply track flights for fun in an easy and enjoyable way!
- Europe: up to 95% of the continent.
- South America: up to 90% of ADS-B coverage for airplanes.
- North America: close to 100% coverage of transmitter-enabled airplanes; 100% of data delivered with a delay of up to 5 minutes.
- Africa: major coverage of South Africa; partial coverage of the rest of the continent.
- Australia: 100% coverage.
- Asia: coverage of mainly densely populated areas.
- Oceania: 100% coverage.
Together with our partners, we are constantly working on improving the coverage.
The app uses data from several providers, which is collected from aircraft, equipped with ADS-B transmitters. ADS-B is not used by all airlines or aircraft. Due to technical limitations on how flight data is collected, it might be incomplete in some cases. We are working to improve this situation.
If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve the application, please do not hesitate to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OBD Fusion is an app for your car that allows you to read OBD2 vehicle data directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad. You can clear your check engine light, create customized dashboards, read diagnostic trouble codes, estimate fuel economy, and much more! OBD Fusion is also available for Apple Watch!
Is your check engine light on? Do you want to monitor fuel economy and usage in your vehicle? Do you want cool looking virtual dashboards on your iPhone or iPad? If so, then OBD Fusion is the app for you! OBD Fusion is used by professional mechanics, do-it-yourself mechanics, and vehicle owners who want to monitor their vehicle and daily driving habits. Drive smarter, improve your fuel economy, and keep your engine healthy!
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must have a Wi-Fi ELM327 compatible scan tool, Automatic car adapter (2nd generation or later), LELink Bluetooth LE adapter, Carista Bluetooth LE adapter, Viecar Bluetooth LE adapter, Vinli adapter, or Kiwi 3 to use this app. OBD Fusion is not compatible with generic ELM Bluetooth scan tools and 1st generation Automatic car adapters. Checkout the full list of adapters here: https://www.obdsoftware.net/software/obdfusion
OBD Fusion supports all OBD2 and EOBD vehicles sold worldwide. Not sure if your vehicle is OBD2 or EOBD compliant? See this page for more information: https://www.obdsoftware.net/support/knowledge-base/how-do-i-know-whether-my-vehicle-is-obd-ii-compliant/. OBD Fusion can also connect to some JOBD vehicles through advanced configuration in the app. Please contact us for more details.
OBD Fusion is brought to you by OCTech, LLC, the makers of TouchScan and OBDwiz. Now you can get the same great features for your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad!
OBD Fusion has a ton of features, including:
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes and your Check Engine Light (MIL)
- Real-time dashboard display with fully customizable gauges
- Fuel economy MPG (US and UK), l/100km or km/l calculation
- Full diagnostic report that can be stored and emailed
- Real-time graphing of multiple signals
- Multiple trip meters
- Log data to CSV file and email CSV files
- Create custom enhanced PIDs
- Includes some built-in enhanced PIDs for Ford and GM vehicles
- Display Boost pressure in real-time
- Display Engine Horsepower and Torque
- Display calculated Air-to-fuel ratio
- Display battery voltage
- Read freeze frame data
- Fully customizable units, including English, Imperial, and Metric units
- Real-time graphing
- Over 150 supported PIDs
- Displays vehicle information including VIN and calibration ID
- Emissions readiness for each US state
- Find out if your car will pass emissions inspection
- Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
- On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
- In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
- GPS tracking - plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
- Integrated Dropbox functionality
- Available in English, Czech, French, Italian, Spanish and Greek
- Manufacturer specific Enhanced Diagnostics are available for certain vehicles through In-App purchases.
* Some features may be limited based on the adapter that you are using. OBD Fusion with the Automatic adapter is currently limited to reading SAE PID data only. OBD Fusion with the Vinli adapter is currently limited to reading SAE PID data and trouble codes only.
** Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
OBD Fusion for Apple Watch includes the following features:
- View statistics about your last trip
- View quick information about your vehicle
- See where you parked your car on the map
- Set parking meter time on your watch and easily check the time remaining on the parking meter
It's time you enjoy the journey. The most complete and popular camping app of all time helps you do that as you find and filter places and services with or without internet. Tents, RV resorts, parking lots, fuel, rest areas, repairs, tunnels, even inclines. Extensive filters and thousands of points unique to this app for a one time price, free updates & no ads.
"Packed with comprehensive information. For those with more discerning tastes in campsites & RV spots. " - NY Times
"Whether you're looking for RV grounds with full amenities or far-flung campsites for a rough getaway, Camp & RV has you covered." -MacNewsWorld
Starbucks featured app
Has data seen in "Harvard Business Review" & rated Excellent by Wired Mag
"The essential camping app - This is a must have app." -appadvice.com
"Camp & RV app is a must." -Womans Day
"Best iPhone App for a Road Trip" -Techlicious
"By far the best of the camping apps" -Motorhome Forums
"When looking for a place to camp, nothing beats AllStays." -padgadget.com
"Travel", "Summer", "Sun", "Road Trip" & "Great Outdoors" featured picks on App Store
Why is it the top camping app?
+See at a glance right on the map if a place accepts RVs or tents, is hike-in or is dispersed
+One touch to check availability and book at over 4,000 public campgrounds
+Thousands more places than other sources.
+A true universal app for iPhone, iPad & Touch.
+Map adds points on the fly as you scroll.
+Filter the map by type and by over 30 amenities. Hundreds of possibilities.
+Want to see only campgrounds or tenting and no extras? One touch does it.
+Data is on device for speed and accessibility. Including text directions.
+Lookup data by type, state & city without service.
+Photo and review searches that use the power of the entire web, not just one source. Add your reviews.
+Check NOAA Weather by GPS, not at some city airport
+Extras all in one app: Truck and rest stops, dump stations, supplies, RV service, & road grades
+Quick resources for road conditions, emergencies and various state laws.
-Over 30,000 campgrounds: (US & Canada only)
-National & State Forests
-National & State Parks
-KOA, Good Sam, Escapees, Passport America, 1000 Trails, ROD, RPI, AOR, Coast to Coast, Elk, Moose
-Primitive hike-in/boat-in/rough road spots that other apps exclude.
-Official website, booking, phone, directions, reviews, open season, elevation, rate range, sites, hookups, amps, big rigs, tents or no tents, clubs, water, showers, toilets, tables, pool, playground, laundry, propane, pet-friendly, RV dump station, age restrictions, storage, firewood, boat launch, GPS decimals and more.
+ Walmarts (with overnight parking reports), Sams Club, Costco
+ Overnight Parking like casinos, Elk & Moose Lodges and more.
+ Truck Stops with amenities.
+ Stores (Camping World, REI, Cabelas, Gander Mtn, Dicks, Bass Pro Shops, Big 5)
+ RV dealers and services
+ RV Rentals (Cruise America, Road Bear, El Monte)
+ Rest Areas, Welcome centers and turn outs by heading.
+ Road grades
See only tent places with showers; RV parks with a club discount, 50 amp and LP; cost club stores with gas; truck stops with a Subway.
Much of this app will always work. The data is stored on your phone while the app uses GPS, so constantly calling out for information is not necessary. App is fast even in remote places.
Offline maps. Scan your route ahead of time to load maps into memory. They will be there when service is not.
SAVE YOU $
$$ Find a overnight in a parking lot.
$$ Find a dispersed or forest site beyond the $40 park your book lists.
$$ Lighten your load, save fuel by not buying as many books year after year.
** Explore it. See much more at http://www.allstays.com/apps
** US & Canada data only. Requires internet to load maps into memory.
Questions/requests? Email: email@example.com for a real reply.
Get WiFi passwords for FREE internet access all over the world! Useful for TRAVEL! Works offline.
*** The most popular WiFi app on the App Store
*** Featured by Apple in 95 countries
*** TOP 1 in 25 countries
*** TOP 1 in Travel category in 40 countries
*** Contains 2,000,000 WiFi hotspots!
USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil ... America, Europe, Asia, Russia and CIS, Middle East, Oceania ― the WHOLE WORLD is in your pocket!
- An AWESOMELY COOL and EASY-TO-USE app
- FREE unlimited OFFLINE maps
- WiFi spots from around the world
- WiFi hotspots with tips and PASSWORDS
- Smart cafe, hotel, city and country SEARCH
- MAP navigation
- Get the nearest WiFi hotspot
- Define your CURRENT LOCATION offline
- Access WiFi hotspots even without a pre-loaded map or an Internet connection
- Real time customer SUPPORT
JOIN THE COMMUNITY!
- Add WiFi spots and passwords
- Update old passwords
- Share WiFi hotspots with your Facebook, Whatsapp, Viber, and Twitter friends
NEED WI-FI RIGHT NOW?
1. Launch WiFi Map
2. The app will show the nearest wi-fi hotspots with their passwords
3. Done! You are now connected to a wifi ;)
STAYING ONLINE IS EASY:
1) Find the city you are traveling to
2) View & scroll the map around
3) That's it! Now the app can work there without the Internet