Picked by Apple as a featured App for Busy Moms, Baby Connect is the #1 and the most comprehensive baby tracking application on the AppStore. It has graphical reports and trending charts, weekly averages, medicine, vaccine and growth tracking, timers, notifications, reminder alarms, emails, .csv export, an easy to use interface and unlimited data.
Baby Connect will synchronize information with your spouse, babysitter, nanny or daycare wherever they are. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account with a browser or with another phone.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"This is an absolutely fantastic tool for learning what’s going on with your baby when you’re away" - theiphonemom.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free, so your nanny doesn't need an iPhone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, compare with the US or International percentiles and display the growth chart.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens, and set a reminder alarm and be notified when it's time for the next feeding, diaper change, medicine, ... Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track doctor visits, medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Setup reminder alarm to alert for the next event, for instance: alarm 3h after the last feeding (iOS 4+ only)
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* Display growth charts with percentile comparison.
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Display all entries on a graphical Timeline view.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood and nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view past entries
* Email formatted reports, graphs and Excel-compatible .csv files to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Enter free-form notes
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* Send entries to Twitter or Facebook
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions. Descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Essential Anatomy 5 is the most successful anatomy app of all time and has more content and features than any other anatomy app—bar none! With over 8,200 structures, our highly accurate, immersive and visually stunning app is the gold standard in medical reference applications. There's not a university or hospital around that does not use Essential Anatomy/Skeleton, resulting in 1.1 million user engagements every month. It is, by far, the worlds most used medical study and reference app.
Download our FREE "Essential Skeleton" app in the free section to experience our groundbreaking 3D technology.
TUAW: "Make no mistake about it: Essential Anatomy by 3D4Medical is the future of touch-based anatomy learning. Essential Anatomy is an app every doctor, physiotherapist, OT, nurse and medical student should own."
-- 3D4Medical highlighted at the 2015 Apple Key Note.
- - Number 1 Top Grossing Medical App in 118 countries worldwide.
- - Quality and Vision: 3D4Medical has led the way in introducing innovative products of exceptional quality. We will continue to forge new paths for others to follow.
- - Accurate Content: Essential Anatomy is used by anatomy professors in thousands of classrooms worldwide, including Stanford University, and has become the standard in third-level education. In many cases, our app is now mandatory with text books optional.
- - Stunning Graphics: No competitor comes close. Essential Anatomy’s proprietary engine was developed and optimized to showcase our new generation anatomical models for a completely immersive user experience.
- - Easy to use: Responsive and intuitive user interface, all systems and menus are easily accessed from the main screen and our model responds quickly to your touch.
- - Read all the reviews of previous versions: Our visionary app has enhanced the lives of reviewers, both professionally and academically.
iMedical Apps: “The 3D anatomy engine and impressive graphics bring a new clarity to anatomy education with impressive accuracy.”
Compatible with iPad 2 and newer, iPhone 4S and newer, iPod Touch 5th Gen. and newer, and iOS 8 or later.
IN APP PURCHASES:
In-app purchases allow additional muscle and skeletal content to be downloaded and accessed from within the app. These boosts add muscle insertion and origin points, skeletal bone parts and surfaces and 100s of animations detailing movements for each articulation.
Visit www.3d4medical.com and watch videos that highlight the app's functionality and quality. You’ll understand why Essential Anatomy 5 is the most successful medical reference app of all time!
ESSENTIAL ANATOMY 5:
Essential Anatomy 5 is a full-featured anatomical reference app that includes MALE and FEMALE models, with 11 SYSTEMS and a total of 8,200 ANATOMICAL STRUCTURES. The app is fully 3D, meaning that you can view any structure in isolation, as well as from any angle and represents the latest in groundbreaking 3D technology and innovative design. A cutting-edge custom built 3D graphics engine, delivers outstanding quality graphics that no other competitor can achieve.
--Cutting-edge 3D technology
--Over 8,200 highly detailed anatomical structures
--Hide/Fade/Isolate/Fade Others/Hide Others options for individual structures
--Multiple Selection Mode
--Pins: Create customized pins with notes and place anywhere on the 3D model
--Slice: Slice through certain structures using 3D plane tool
--Bookmarks: Preset and Customizable
--Correct audio pronunciation and Latin nomenclature for every structure
--Search via English and Latin nomenclature
--Dynamic Quiz: Drag and Drop and Multi-choice
--Share images via social media and e-mail
--Includes anatomy for 11 systems: Skin, Skeletal, Muscles, Connective Tissue, Veins, Arteries, Nerves, Respiratory, Digestive, Urogenital, Lymphatic, also includes the Brain and Heart
Feedback? Contact our customer support at email@example.com.
Researchers at Monash University have developed a diet and corresponding app to assist in management of the gastrointestinal symptoms associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). The Monash University Low FODMAP diet works by restricting foods high in some carbohydrates called FODMAPs.
The app includes the following:
- Background information about FODMAPs
- A food guide detailing the FODMAP content for hundreds of foods
- A full recipe book including 79 original and nutritious recipes with professional photography
- A shopping list for organising low FODMAP purchases
- A one week food & symptom journal to monitor a strict FODMAP diet, with the function to view detailed graphs of symptoms and the end of the week
MotionX®-24/7 with Sleeptracker® patented technology has been featured in The New York Times, ABC News, Dr. Phil and many more. Sleeptracker technology helps millions of people sleep better every night and wake-up refreshed. Now you can improve your sleep naturally, maximize your sleep efficiency and wake up energized.
MotionX-24/7 Sleeptracker technology delivers the most comprehensive sleep solution available to consumers. Sleeptracker technology is within 95% of the accuracy of professional sleep monitors used in sleep clinics. You can also record snoring or other sounds during the night to provide insight into your sleep patterns.
MotionX-24/7 Sleeptracker technology vs other sleep monitors: only Sleeptracker® patented technology can help you WAKE UP AT THE OPTIMAL TIME™. Unlike other products, Sleeptracker technology doesn’t just wake you up simply because moved; it analyzes your sleep patterns throughout the entire night to wake you at the best possible moment to help you feel the most refreshed and energetic.
MotionX-24/7 also monitors your daily activity level, measures and tracks your resting heart rate, tracks your body weight, and more!
When analyzing your sleep, please ensure you place your iPhone according to the instructions, either in bed or in an armband, so MotionX-24/7 can accurately monitor your sleep and wake you at the optimal time. Please see the in-app guidance for placement tips.
NOTE: Placing your iPhone on a solid surface such as the floor or a table while recording sleep causes 24/7 to become highly sensitive to movement. This level of sensitivity is required for users sleeping on a motion-absorbing mattress (such as Beautyrest and Tempur-Pedic). However, with the iPhone on the floor or table, noise from the accelerometer sensor can be registered as sleep cycles, resulting in a random sleep graph and random sleep statistics.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MyNetDiary’s Diabetes Tracker app is the easiest and most comprehensive diabetes tracker app for the iPhone. MyNetDiary can help you better understand and control diabetes and pre-diabetes - along with improving your diet, losing weight and providing feedback, support and motivation.
MyNetDiary follows evidence-based guidelines and was ranked as #1 diet app according to an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
Designed for diabetes type 1, type 2, pre-diabetes and gestational diabetes.
*** MyNetDiary was featured on NBC, NPR Morning Edition, Lifetime's "The Balancing Act, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Health Magazine, and more ***
* This App (and website) has been a tremendous help in making lifestyle changes after being newly diagnosed as Type 2.
* This is the best app for diabetics trying to recover their health - without question.
* I spent a lot of time researching diabetes apps, then chose this one over a year ago and have been using it everyday since then. It has exceeded my expectations for diet management (still can't believe how much info they have on foods, food groups, and packaged foods!), lab and exercise tracking, and especially all aspects and ease of diabetes management. It gives me good personal feedback, keeps me on track, and has helped me and my physician meet my DM treatment goals.
WHAT MAKES MYNETDIARY THE BEST DIABETES TRACKER
* Quick and easy logging, taking only a few minutes a day
* Comprehensive blood glucose tracking. Custom pre- and post-meal target ranges. Highlights out-of-range readings. Several labels per reading supported.
* Practical BG reminders
* Optional insulin tracking.
* Medication tracking.
* The best food and carb tracking - with a great food database, built-in barcode scanner, and PhotoFood service - if a food is not in the database, send us its photos from the app and we will add the food for you. THE DATABASE IS UPDATED DAILY.
* Food entry is simple, easy, and fast. Start typing and MyNetDiary will instantly find your foods while you type. Foods that you ate before are found after typing 3-4 letters!
* Supports total carbs, net carbs, and diabetes carb count
* Exercise tracking with built-in GPS Tracker, keeping track of walking, running, cycling.
* Tracks your water intake
* A1C, LDL, HDL, BP tracking
* Custom trackers - track anything - quality of sleep, symptoms, and more.
* Detailed daily and weekly analysis, charts and reports helping you understand food, nutrition, carb counting, BG and diet management
MyNetDiary for Apple Watch is included: the ideal companion to MyNetDiary for iPhone!
- Check remaining food calories
- View BG average and next check reminder
- Review daily foods
- Get tips and recommendations about today’s food
- Log water and weight
- Log foods - selecting from favorites or dictating searches
HEALTH APP INTEGRATION
* Writes foods (up to 30 nutrients), workouts, weight, BP, BG, and more
* Reads BG, BP, weight and workouts created by other fitness apps
* See your daily BG average, jump to BG log, meals, use food check and water tracker.
* Virtual coach option can provide personalized diet advice, recommend articles and blogs, suggest tips and tricks
* Optional meal reminders
* Diet planning tools
* Track all body measurements
* Food Grade - helps you understand food labels at a glance
* Community supported by a Registered Dietitian
POWERED BY MyNetDiary.com
* Fast multi-device & cross-platform sync
* Syncs to the "cloud" for online tracking
Diabetes Tracker by MyNetDiary is an educational tool, it is not a medical device, it is not a substitute for a medical device or medical care, and it does not provide diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.
If you have questions or concerns about individual health matters or management of your diabetes, please consult your diabetes care team.
EMT Review Plus is the leading NREMT study prep tool on the market, written by leading national EMS educators who have also written for the NREMT exam. Get exactly the content that you need to study, not easy recall or memorization questions or content not tested on the major exams. Our apps provide: Relevant, Focused, High-Quality content.
EMT Review™ Plus contains over 1,100 high quality review items including :
• 400+ study cards
• 300+ multiple choice review questions
• Five 100-question NREMT-style examinations.
Unlike other EMT study aids, EMT Review Plus contains pathophysiology for the EMT, critical thinking and mental conditioning questions to best prepare you for the NREMT or state certification exam.
All content is
* NREMT 2012 Education Standards Ready
* AHA 2010 Guidelines Compliant
EMT Review™ Plus uses our S-R-T method™ to assure its users have the best preparation possible to pass the test. Our S-R-T method includes:
S = Study - Learning cards help students study and master critical components of the EMT course. In addition to promoting recall, our learning cards also allow students to quiz themselves and define, integrate and explain key concepts. You have the ability to remove cards from the deck once you have mastered them.
R = Review – Multiple choice questions help you review and test your knowledge on all EMT topics. Ideal for classroom review and content mastery, the review section helps you throughout your class and during final preparation for your exam.
T = Test – This section provides focused practice for the NREMT or state final examinations. Exam questions in this section are scenario-based and created by experienced national EMS educators who all have written for the NREMT.
Micromedex® Drug Reference Essentials is now available for only $2.99 per year. Now you can access the same evidence-based Micromedex® content you rely on, anytime, anywhere, via your iPhone and iPad.
Please note: if you or the organization you work for has an Internet-based subscription to Micromedex*, then this app is included with your subscription at no charge. Please search in iTunes for the free version of this app, called Free Micromedex® Drug Reference for Internet Subscribers.
Micromedex® Drug Reference Essentials provides on-the-go access to the industry’s most trusted and comprehensive drug information, when and where it’s needed most. Users will find peace of mind knowing the content is backed by the same thorough, unbiased editorial process as all Micromedex solutions.
An internet connection is not required, allowing for access at anytime from anywhere.
The app is part of the Micromedex Medication Management apps bundle, which includes Micromedex Drug Interactions and Micromedex IV Compatibility. The trio is an inexpensive solution to your on-the-go medication management needs.
Drug Reference Essentials contains concise information on 4500+ search terms, covering common needs such as:
•Adult and pediatric dosage
•Adverse effects (separated into “common” and “serious”)
As well as:
•Black box warnings
•Common trade names
•Generic names, including selected combination products
•Indications (differentiated as “FDA labeled” and “non-FDA labeled”)
•Mechanism of action
*Not sure if your employer has an Internet subscription to Micromedex via the internet? Check with your Chief Medical Officer, Director of Pharmacy, Medical Librarian, or others in your facility responsible for clinical reference information. Or reach out to us via http://micromedex.com/mobile/drugreferenceessentials.
Paramedic Protocol Provider provides quick offline access to over 350 field treatment protocols from the USA, Canada and Ireland.
A $4.99 annual in-app subscription may be required to download or update protocols app starting in 2017. Downloaded protocols will not be updatable without a subscription.
Use of this app requires acceptance of the terms of service posted at http://www.acidremap.com/legal/TermsOfService.html
For a list of currently available protocols please visit http://www.acidremap.com.
•350+ protocols and supporting documents
•Tax deductible work expense for most EMS and fire department employees (please confirm with your tax accountant)
•Quick indexed lookup of protocols in a matter of seconds
•Search titles and, where possible, text
•Favorites tab for quick access of what's important to you
•Access to multiple different protocol sets for multi-jurisdictional practitioners at no extra cost
•Usually updated shortly after new protocols are posted online and in force, making it more up-to-date than most printed protocol manuals
•Customizable hospital contact information and mapping
•Customizable notes for each individual protocol entry
•Always with you as long as you have your phone and never fades or tears
Journal Club reviews the top articles in internal medicine, and puts landmark trials at your fingertips. Written by physicians, Journal Club's article reviews are distilled into bite-size morsels that clinicians can digest quickly. Think of it as CliffsNotes for medical research. We do the hard work reviewing the literature so that you can focus on what's most important: patient care.
A few reviews:
• “Amazing! I’ve been trying to put a list like this together for years!”
• “In a class by itself! As a med student I love having instant access to these landmark studies with navigation treatment options.”
• “It helps to make the iPhone an anti-pimping machine during rounds.”
• Simple and easy-to-use interface
• Concise PICO-structured bottom lines
• Physician-written and peer-reviewed major points
• Sort trials by name, date, specialty, and disease
• Star your favorites for quick access
• Easily share summaries with colleagues
• Instantly sync for new summaries
• Powered by Wiki Journal Club
Article summaries contain:
• Bottom line
• Major points
• Links to PubMed and full text
Check out Wiki Journal Club (http://www.wikijournalclub.org) for a complete list of articles reviewed in the app. The list grows weekly! And if you're a health care provider with an interest in becoming a contributor, please get in touch with our editorial staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Like us on http://facebook.com/journalclubapp
• Follow us on Twitter at @journalclubapp
• Powered by Wiki Journal Club at http://wikijournalclub.org
• Tell your colleagues to visit http://journalclubapp.com