Watch TV shows and movies recommended just for you, including award-winning Netflix original series, movies, and documentaries.
Netflix has something for everyone. There’s even a safe watching experience just for kids with family-friendly entertainment.
No commercials. No hidden fees. Try one month free. You can cancel anytime.
How does Netflix work?
• Netflix adds TV shows and movies all the time. Browse titles or search for your favorites.
• The more you watch, the better Netflix gets at recommending TV shows and movies that you’ll love—just for you.
• You can create up to five individual profiles within a single Netflix account. Profiles allow different members of your household to have their own personalized Netflix experience built around the movies and TV shows they enjoy.
• Instantly stream on iOS devices or on the web.
iTunes U provides everything an instructor needs to bring the classroom together on iPad—build lessons with apps and your own materials, collect and grade assignments from students, discuss one-on-one or in groups, and annotate PDF assignments.
iTunes U also allows anyone with an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to learn from the world’s largest collection of free education content—including public courses and collections from leading schools, universities, museums, and cultural institutions.
• Plan lessons, grade assignments, and stay connected—all right from your iPad
• Add your own teaching materials—including documents, worksheets, web links, photos, and videos
• Engage every learner using apps, books, videos, podcasts and more from iTunes, App Store, and iBooks
• Add instructions or comments to PDFs with built-in annotation tools
• See when students have viewed their assignments, completed their work, or remind them when they are due
• Use the integrated grade book to enter grades as you go and track the progress of your entire class at a glance
• Use the single-student view to offer private and individual attention for quick check-ins or parent-teacher conferences
• Answer individual questions in one-on-one chats or start debates with the entire class using group discussions
• Keep students in the loop and prepared for class with notifications
• Teachers affiliated with qualified institutions can publish courses to the iTunes U catalog to make them available to everyone for free
• Institutions using Apple School Manager with Managed Apple IDs can now import rosters to streamline course creation
• See your assignments and instructor updates in one place, and check off assignments as you complete them
• Submit your work from any Apple creativity app, dozens of third-party apps, or as annotated PDFs for private courses
• Ask instructors questions or have them review your work outside of class time with one-on-one discussions
• Start or join group discussions with the whole class
• See your graded results and instructor feedback for all past assignments
Browse the world’s largest catalog of free education content:
• Choose from more than 1 million free lectures, videos, books, and other resources on thousands of subjects from Algebra to Zoology from educational and cultural institutions around the world
• Share your favorite courses with friends using Twitter, Facebook, Mail, and Messages
• iTunes U includes materials from Stanford, Yale, MIT, Oxford, McGill University, La Trobe University, University of Tokyo, Museo Nacional del Prado, Smithsonian Libraries, National Theatre, Library of Congress, and many more
• Participating in courses requires iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 8.3 or later
• Creating courses requires iPad with iOS 8.3 or later
• Shared iPad and Manage Apple IDs requires iOS 9.3 or later
• Built-in PDF annotation requires iPad (3rd generation) or later, iPad mini 2 or later
• An Apple ID set up for use on the iTunes Store
• iTunes 12 or later is required to sync with a computer
• Publishing public courses to iTunes U requires teachers to be affiliated with a qualified institution
• Roster import requires Managed Apple IDs
See what the world is watching in music, gaming, entertainment, news and more. Explore the hottest videos on YouTube with the new trending tab. Subscribe to channels, share with friends, edit and upload videos, and watch on any device.
With a new design, you can now have fun exploring videos you love more easily and quickly than before. Just tap an icon or swipe to switch between recommended videos, the trending tab, your subscriptions, and your account.
You can also subscribe to your favorite channels, create playlists, edit and upload videos, check out what’s trending, express yourself with comments or shares, cast a video to your TV, and more – all from inside the app.
With the official YouTube app you can enjoy your favorite videos, creators, and music for free.
FIND VIDEOS YOU LOVE FAST
-Browse personal recommendations on the home tab
-See the latest from the creators you follow on the subscriptions tab
-Discover the world’s hottest videos on the trending tab
-Look up videos you’ve watched and your like history on the account tab
CONNECT AND SHARE
-Let people know how you feel with likes, comments, or shares
-Edit, add filters, add music, and upload your own videos all inside the app
Instantly reach the people in your life—for free. Messenger is just like texting, but you don't have to pay for every message (it works with your data plan).
Not just for Facebook friends: Message people in your phone book and just enter a phone number to add a new contact.
Group chats: Create groups for the people you message most. Name them, set group photos and keep them all in one place.
Photos and videos: Shoot videos and snap selfies or other photos right from the app and send them with one tap.
Free calls: Talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries. (Calls are free over Wi-Fi. Otherwise, standard data charges apply.)
Even more ways to message:
Bring your conversations to life with stickers.
Preview your camera roll photos and videos without leaving the conversation--then choose the perfect ones to send.
Record voice messages when you have more to say.
Know when people have seen your messages.
Forward messages or photos to people who weren't in the conversation.
Search for people and groups to quickly get back to them.
Turn on location to let people know when you're nearby.
See who's available on Messenger and who's active on Facebook.
Turn off notifications when you're working, sleeping or just need a break.
Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
Keeping up with friends is faster than ever.
• See what friends are up to
• Share updates, photos and video
• Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
• Watch and interact with live video
• Play games and use your favorite apps
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
Welcome to the ultimate virtual universe powered by imagination. Join the largest user-generated gaming community where over 20 million visitors come each month to explore amazing 3D virtual worlds with friends.
- Play paintball with your friends
- Run a pizza shop
- Explore other galaxies
- Outmaneuver enemy jets
- Battle pirates
- Race opponents through obstacle courses
- Combat zombies
- Star in a fashion show
- Hang out with your friends in a virtual club
- Massive multi-player gaming platform
- Thousands of games to choose from
- Customizable characters
- Enabled message and chat features
- Free to download, with in-app purchases
ROBLOX is free to download and install. However, some game items can also be purchased with real money. A network connection is required to play and ROBLOX games work best over WiFi.
ALREADY A HAVE AN ACCOUNT?
Login to your existing ROBLOX account and play on the go!
ROBLOX Corporate Site: http://corp.roblox.com/contact-us-3