Shelve those 3-ring binders. Get organized. Download and play something new in seconds. With forScore, your sheet music has never been better—it’s everything you can do with paper, and so much more.
From the moment you launch the app, you’ll see how forScore puts your music front and center. Don’t let the interface’s simplicity fool you, though—forScore has an arsenal of tools ready to help you turn practice into performance. Create links to handle repeats with a single tap, play along to an audio track, and use half-page turns to see the bottom half of the current page and the top half of the next one at the same time, removing jarring transitions once and for all.
Thanks to forScore’s ability to import virtually any PDF file from the web and connect directly to services like Dropbox, it’s not only the best music reader around, it’s also the world’s library of sheet music—just millimeters thick. Keep those scores organized by tagging your files and let forScore do the rest with its dynamic menus that are always up to date. You can also create, share, and play through setlists for a fully manual approach to grouping and arranging your files.
And when it comes to annotation, forScore's flexibility is unparalleled. Create and edit an unlimited number of drawing presets, add text to your page with adjustable formatting, and add common musical notation symbols with our unique stamps feature (you can even draw or import your own designs). When you're done, share your files and annotations with friends via email, Bluetooth, AirDrop, or print them out with AirPrint!
Under the hood, you'll notice forScore's finely-tuned algorithms that use every millisecond of downtime without ever getting in your way. They keep your library organized, make page turns virtually instantaneous, and even learn from you to give you the best possible experience.
That's just the beginning—be sure to visit forscore.co to learn all about forScore's incredible features and find out why so many musicians agree that forScore is simply the best.
"The iPad, with an app like ForScore, is kind of the ultimate sheet music machine, no?" -Gizmodo
Manage huge collections of chord charts and lyrics sheets for your band or worship team on your iPad or iPhone. Quickly pull and reorder set lists and flip from one song to the next with ease. Transpose and highlight chords or change font size with a brush of your finger! Hands-free operation with popular wireless foot pedals or MIDI devices. Playing music has never been more simple with software built for live performance musicians.
You can import songs directly from online sources such as Dropbox, or add your own songs with the built-in editor. Just type the song like you would expect and surround your chords in square brackets inline with your lyrics. It's that easy! OnSong automatically detects sections and titles for you when you end them with a colon.
You can also import your existing songs using iTunes file sharing or Dropbox. OnSong supports PDF, Word, Pages, JPG, PNG, TIFF, ChordPro and text file formats.
When you have your set just the way you want it, share it with your band members wirelessly. Listen to the song you are playing directly from your iTunes or OnSong music library, play a metronome or get the music iTunes with just one tap. This app is loaded with features that musicians demand.
• Simple song and chord entry
• Import, export and synchronize with Dropbox and other sources
• Pull sets and change songs for live performance
• Flip or tap through all the songs in your set
• Transpose and capo with the brush of a finger
• Highlight or bold chords for visibility
• Change font size and style
• Keep track of your past sets and archive
• Import songs from your various online sources
• Play backing tracks from your iTunes or OnSong music library
• Play a click track to a metronome with remembered tempo for each song
• Share wirelessly with your band members over Bluetooth or WiFi
• Send your list to your team via email
• Print your set wirelessly to an AirPrint printer
• Works with many foot pedals such as the AirTurn PED, AirTurn BT-105, Griffin Stompbox and iRig Blueboard
• Project lyrics or use a stage monitor with VGA, HDMI, AirPlay and Chromecast support
djay Pro provides a complete toolkit for performing DJs. Built exclusively for iPad, djay Pro seamlessly integrates with your media library and Spotify, giving you instant access to millions of tracks. Pristine sound quality and a powerful set of features including high-definition waveforms, four decks, and video mixing give you endless creative flexibility to take your sets to new heights.
Powerful DJ Interface
• Jog Wheels
• Four Decks
• Landscape & Portrait Modes
• Instant access to over 20 million songs
• Playlists, Songs, Charts, Browse
• Match: cloud-based song recommendations powered by The Echo Nest
• Instant access to BPM and Key information through the cloud
• On-the-fly playlist editing and song saving
• Drag & Drop from Spotify app
• Powerful audio streaming technology: ultra-low latency, advanced effects, on-the-fly analysis
• Video library with pre-bundled content
• Video mixing and scratching
• Music Visualizers
• Visual FX
• Title & image overlays
• A/V recording
• Support for external displays and Airplay
• Over 30 state-of-the-art audio effects powered by Sugar Bytes (available via In-App Purchase)
• Up to three chain-able audio effects per deck
• XY-Pad and Instant FX
• Advanced time-stretching (up to +- 75%)
• Pitch shifting (up to +- 1 octave)
• Audio mixing with adjustable crossfader curves
• EQ, panning, and highpass/lowpass filtering
• Audio Limiter
• BPM and beat detection
• Flexible beat grids with support for dynamic tempo
• Frequency-based colored waveforms
• Key detection
• Auto-gain / Normalize
• Multi-core batch analysis
• Native support for DJ controllers including Reloop Beatpad, Pioneer DDJ-WeGO, Numark Mixdeck Quad, Numark iDJ Pro
• Support for multi-channel USB audio interfaces
Optimized for iPad Pro
• Smart Keyboard integration (over 70 keyboard shortcuts)
• Advanced iOS 9 Multitasking integration (Slide Over, Split view, and Portrait modes)
• Full HD video capture and rendering (1080p)
• Support for 4K videos
• AirPlay Integration
• iPad camera integration
• 60 frames per second graphics rendering
• iCloud integration: syncs cue points, grid edits, and metadata with iOS and Mac versions of djay
djay Pro is compatible with any iPad running iOS 8 or later.
A Spotify Premium subscription and an internet connection is required to access the Spotify music catalog from djay Pro. A free trial of Spotify Premium is available to all djay Pro users.
To use songs from iCloud in djay Pro please download them first via the Music app. No support for DRM protected songs.
Ready to rock your next party? Introducing djay 2 - the next generation of the world's best-selling DJ app and winner of the Apple Design Award has been redesigned from the ground up.
• “Got a hidden scratch master inside of you? djay will serve beginners and experts.” — The New York Times
• “If you're serious about your party playlist, download Algoriddim's djay.” — The Wall Street Journal
• "djay 2 will blow your mind. And your ears. And your eyes." — iMore
• “One of the most impressive music apps we’ve seen for the iPad to date.” — Engadget
• "Yes, this is the future, and it's here now! This truly is the next step in Digital DJing.” — DJ Mag
djay transforms your iPad into a full–featured DJ system. Seamlessly integrated with both your iTunes music library and Spotify, djay gives you direct access to all your favorite songs and playlists. You can perform live, record mixes on–the–go, or enable Automix mode to let djay create a seamless mix for you automatically. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an iPad.
• iTunes music library integration
• Spotify integration (requires Spotify Premium and internet connection, FREE 7 day trial is available for djay 2 users)
• Audio FX: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher
• FX Expansion Packs powered by Sugar Bytes (over 30 additional audio effects available via In-App Purchase)
• Mixer, Tempo, Pitch-Bend, Filter and EQ controls
• Looping & Cue Points
• Colored HD Waveforms™
• Live Recording (iTunes only)
• Sampler with included sound packs by Snoop Dogg, DJ QBert, Milk & Sugar, and more
• Single Deck Mode
• Pre-Cueing with headphones (using Griffin DJ Cable or multi-channel audio interface)
• Advanced time-stretching (Key Lock)
• Key Detection and Matching (requires iPad Air or iPad mini with Retina display, or better)
• Automatic beat detection
• iCloud integration to sync metadata
• iTunes Store integration
• Support for Inter-App Audio and Audiobus (iTunes only)
• Support for all major audio formats (no support for DRM protected songs)
• Support for AirPlay and Bluetooth devices
• Support for DJ MIDI Controllers: Pioneer DDJ-WeGO, DDJ-WeGO2, DDJ-WeGO3, DDJ-ERGO, Vestax Spin 2, Numark iDJ Pro, Mixdeck Quad, iDJ Live, iDJ Live II, ION iDJ 2 Go, Reloop Beatpad, Casio XW-J1, Philips M1X-DJ
Notion is a notation editor and playback tool for your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch, (any iOS8 compatible device) giving you the convenience of an easy-to-use music creation tool right at your fingertips. An incredible composition app for any music lover, Notion gives you the ability to compose, edit, and playback scores using real audio samples performed by The London Symphony Orchestra recorded at Abbey Road Studios. You can capture your musical ideas anytime, and take this helpful application anywhere.
With a user-friendly interface and simple interactive piano keyboard, fretboard, and drum pad; Notion makes it easy to get started composing your music. And, with Notion's abundance of advanced functions you can take your most basic ideas to an entirely new level right on your iOS device.
In addition to the notation editor you can also hear your music performed with real audio samples, giving you the most realistic playback possible. Notion comes bundled with piano and orchestral samples recorded by The London Symphony Orchestra at Abbey Road Studios as well as popular instruments such as guitar, bass, and much more. The initial app download contains piano - you can then manage which of the bundled sounds to have on your device, or keep in the cloud, just tap on Sounds.
Begin your project by using the simple score setup tool or choose a template. You can also open MusicXML, Guitar Pro, and MIDI files. You can continue to alter your score and playback using a palette full of articulations, expressions, and dynamics. Or create the perfect balance using the full-featured multi-track mixer with effects.
Once you are happy with your creation you can share your work by emailing the Notion file. Or you can send MIDI or MusicXML files, or send an audio or PDF file. You can sync your scores across devices, and with Notion for Windows and Mac, by using iCloud and Dropbox.
- Handwriting in-app purchase for iPad now available
- Enter, edit, and playback notation, tab, or both
- Orchestral samples by The London Symphony Orchestra recorded at Abbey Road Studios.
- Piano, keyboards, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, electric bass
- MIDI step-time entry with your favorite MIDI device or MIDI Bluetooth device
- Record real-time MIDI input into your score.
- Audition Mode: Use the on-screen virtual instruments to hear sounds before entering them into your score.
- Clean and intuitive user interface
- Support for retina display
- Native 64-bit support
- Option to tap in notes with finger or stylus
- Interactive piano keyboard, 24-fret guitar fretboard and drumpad for step, and realtime, entry
- Quick and simple selection palette
- Distortion and reverb effects
- Full audio mixer
- Full range of orchestral functions and articulations including: Staccato, Flutter tongues, Trills, Vibrato, and much more…
- Full range of guitar functions and articulations including: bends, vibrato, slides, hammer on, pull off, mutes, whammy bar techniques, bass slap, harmonics, and more…
- Drag score items such as dynamics
- Switch Instruments
- Insert text
- Rehearsal Marks
- Chord Symbols and Diagrams
- Rhythm Slashes
- Cross staff beaming for grand staff instruments
- Continuous and Page View
- Quick “Undo” and “Redo” functions
- Chord and melody modes
- Easy delete and erase capabilities
- Enter and edit title and composer information
- Save as an audio file
- Import .notion, MIDI, MusicXML, GuitarPro 3-5 files
- Export/email .notion, PDF, MusicXML, .WAV, AAC or MIDI files
- Sync with iCloud, Dropbox or iTunes File Sharing
- Print to AirPrint enabled printers
- Expand your bundled sound library with in-app purchases
- Help Files
- And much more…
Practice makes perfect. iReal Pro offers an easy-to-use tool to help musicians of all levels master their art. It simulates a real-sounding band that can accompany you as you practice. The app also lets you create and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference.
~One of Time Magazine's 50 Best Inventions of 2010~
“It’s the perfect technology for a practicing musician: high-quality digital audio, mixable, transposable into any key and completely mobile. Now every aspiring musician has a backup band in their pocket.” – Tim Westergren, Pandora Founder
• It's a Book:
Create, edit, print, share and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference while practicing or performing.
• It's a Band:
Practice with a realistic sounding piano (or guitar), bass and drum accompaniments for any downloaded or user-created chord chart.
Have a virtual band accompany you as you practice
• Choose from 47 different accompaniment styles (Swing, Ballad, Gypsy Jazz, Bluegrass, Country, Rock, Funk, Reggae, Bossa Nova, Latin,...)
• Personalize each style with a variety of sounds including piano, fender rhodes, acoustic and electric guitars, acoustic and electric basses, drums, vibraphone, organ, and more
• Record yourself playing or singing along with the accompaniment
Play, edit, and import any songs you want
• 1000s of songs can be imported from the forums in a few simple steps
• Edit existing songs or create your own with the Editor
• The Player will play any song that you edit or create
• Create multiple editable playlists
Improve your skills with the included chord diagrams
• Display guitar, ukulele tabs and piano fingerings for any of your chord charts
• Look up piano, guitar and ukulele fingerings for any chord
• Display scale recommendations for each chord of a song to help with improvisations
Practice in the way, and at the level, that you choose
• Includes 50 exercises for practicing common chord progressions
• Transpose any chart to any key or to number notation
• Loop a selection of measures of a chart for focused practicing
• Advanced practice settings (automatic tempo increase, automatic key transposition)
• Global Eb, Bb, F and G transposition for horn players
Share, print, and export – so your music follows you wherever you need it!
• Share individual charts or whole playlists with other iReal Pro users via email and the forums
• Export charts as PDF and MusicXML
• Export audio as WAV, AAC and MIDI
• Support for AudioBus and guitar connection kits
• Support for AirTurn™ and other bluetooth page turners
With Audiobus, the revolutionary new inter-app audio routing system, you can connect your Audiobus-compatible music apps together, just like virtual cables.
With a simple and clean interface, easily connect the output of one Audiobus-compatible app into the input of another. Use Audiobus to play a synthesizer live into a looper or multi-track recorder, or use one app to manipulate the live output of another.
* Electronic Musician Editor's Choice 2014
* Best Musicians App - Best App Ever Awards 2012
* Best use of Hardware - Best App Ever Awards 2012
* One of the Top 10 Best Paid iPad Apps Of 2012 - AppAdvice.com
* Best Music App of 2012 - de:bug.de
* Best Music App for iPad 2012 - ipadmusic.com
More than 750 supported apps, including:
+ Animoog for iPad
+ all KORG apps
+ Rebirth for iPad
+ PPG Wavegenerator and Wavemapper
+ JamUp Pro
+ NLog Synth Pro
+ SoundPrism Pro
+ MultiTrack DAW
+ sir Sampleton
+ Arctic Keys
+ Echo Pad
+ MoDrum Rhythm Composer
+ Cloud DJ
...and many more. Find the full list at: http://audiob.us/apps
Please check out the Audiobus forum and connect with thousands of iOS musicians: http://forum.audiob.us
Note: We recommend using Audiobus with iPad 2, iPhone 4S or newer devices.
What the press are saying:
Evolver.fm/Gizmodo: ‟Audiobus will let you play the drum sounds you like in one app and record them in another app, all while keeping the drums in time. Or it could let you play your actual guitar through one app to apply an effect and output it in the sampler of another app.”
Music Radar: ‟It's what so many iOS music makers want: to be able to use multiple apps at the same time, mixing together the audio from each of them into a single project.”
Create Digital Music: ‟[Audiobus] finally helps you make sense of your collection of apps. They make each other more powerful, rather than just crowding space on the app screen and competing with one another.”
For more information and demo videos:
Blocs Wave is a powerful and beautifully designed app for making and recording new music quickly.
Start new ideas by discovering new sound combinations across different genres. Make your ideas unique by slicing and rearranging your sounds. Play with beautiful touchable waveforms and build up loops in real-time by recording your voice or other sounds. Blocs Wave is also great for live looping, thanks to its real-time stretch and pitch engine.
Blocs Wave is the most powerful music-making app you never knew you needed.
• Find ideas quickly - Combine sounds across genres
• Chop up sounds - Use Slice Mode to make every sound unique
• Play with sounds - Beautiful, touchable waveforms
• Record new sounds - Capture your own vocals and instruments
• Explore a huge sound library - Find amazing sounds across genres from EDM to dubstep, indie to songwriting, and more
• Expand your collection - Download more sounds from an ever-expanding soundpack library
• Export your music - Create a mixdown or export individual tracks
• Real-time stretching - Change tempo while playing
• Real-time recording - Build up live recorded loops in real-time
• Export and Import - Bring in your own sounds from other apps, or export to them
• Key aware - All library sounds stay in-key with each other
• User library - Manage your recorded and imported sounds
• Works well with others - Supports Audiobus, AudioCopy/AudioShare and hardware input
• Jam in sync - Supports Ableton Link
Compatible with iPad 2, iPad (3rd Generation), iPad (4th Generation), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Pro (12.9 inch and 9.7 inch), iPhone SE, 6/6s Plus, 6/6s, 5/5s/5c, 4s.
Klimper is an assistive compositing tool enabling both beginners and pros to explore a large variety of chords and scales as well as to discover and compose beautiful chord sequences easily
*** Magnifica! My fav app for composition ***
*** Such a lovely app. Inspiring and simple to use *** - ipadloops.com
*** Really great app! I bought straight away with no hesitation and already I have come up with many ideas! ***
# Discover suitable and related Chords "on the fly"
When playing melodies, Klimper highlights suitable chords based on the interval that sounded last, so you can instantly discover various possible harmonizations and progressions.
When playing chords or intervals, Klimper highlights related chords. You can intuitively control the desired degree of relationship simply by varying the played subsets of the original chord's intervals. This also enables you to explicitly specify the notes that you want to focus on when searching for the next chord for your progression.
# Explore Chords available in a given Scale
Klimper shows chords that are available in a selected scale sorted by complexity.
# Improvise on Scales and Chords
Scales and chords are shown as markings on the keyboard, enabling you to improvise fluently even on complex chords and scales you don't have internalized yet.
# Search for Scales
Find scales by selecting a set of notes directly on the keyboard. This is great when you're looking for a modulation that sustains your melodic leitmotif!
# Create your own Chord Progressions
While exploring and improvising, just drag and drop chords you like to create chord progressions.
# Store and share your Ideas
Save your ideas for later use or send it to other musicians by e-mail
Produce tracks on the go with iMASCHINE 2 and share your creations with the world.
///MAKE. ARRANGE. SHARE.
Create a beat on 16 pads with hundreds of professional sounds. Use the Smart Play keyboard to add melodies and basslines that are always in-key. Spice up your track with vocal and field recordings or sample directly from iTunes. Use Apple’s 3D Touch technology to optimize your workflow and get even more creative.
The Arranger in iMASCHINE 2 lets you turn your loops and scenes into full tracks with the swipe of a finger. Add parts quickly and easily. Change the color of your pads or groups to see your entire arrangement at a glance – rearranging and editing tracks on-the-go has never been quicker or easier.
Share your creations with the world by uploading them directly to Soundcloud. Or export your projects to the MASCHINE 2 software and continue working on them in the studio with your full MASCHINE hardware setup.
///KEY FEATURES OVERVIEW
- Use 16 pads for real-time drum sequencing on your iOS device
- Quickly create beats without finger drumming using Step Mode
- Use the Arranger to structure your track by adding, moving, and deleting different patterns on the fly
- Play always-in-key melodies and basslines by combining Chord, Scale, and Arpeggiator features with the Smart Play keyboard
- Use Note Repeat in Keyboard and Drum Pad Modes to create rolls, fills, and fast note attacks with note ranges from 1/4 notes to 1/32 notes
- Better organize your sounds using multi-colored pads and groups
- Optimize your workflow using Quick Actions with Apple 3D Touch for app and pad shortcuts*
- Control the velocity or rate of note repeat depending on how hard you press the screen using 3D Touch*
- Capture vocals, field recordings, or any audio from the microphone on your iOS device
- Sample directly from your iTunes library
- Mix your sounds and choose from professional audio effects
- Open your existing iMASCHINE projects effortlessly in iMASCHINE 2
- Start building tracks immediately with the included extended iMASCHINE 2 library, featuring over 300 MB of content: 19 projects, 38 drum kits and over 750 samples
- Choose from a huge collection of additional drum kits, projects and instrument sounds from top sound designers and renowned artists with iMASCHINE Expansions – available at the In-App Expansions Store
- No matter which iOS device you use, iMASCHINE adapts to your screen size – a compact workflow for iPhone and an optimized iPad workflow for two-handed groove production
- Learn how to use the app and discover helpful tricks with the New Features Notification function
- Export your mix as an audio file or directly upload it to SoundCloud and share it with the world
- Export your project (including samples) to MASCHINE STUDIO, MASCHINE, and MASCHINE MIKRO. Projects exported to MASCHINE support multiple Scenes as well as Pad and Group colors.
- Universal App. Purchase the app and iMASCHINE Expansions once and use them on all iOS devices registered to that iTunes account
*iPhone 6s and 6s Plus only
Requires iOS 8.0 or higher.
///THE WORLD OF MASCHINE
iMASCHINE is based on MASCHINE – the renowned groove production system from Native Instruments, used by professional producers all around the world. MASCHINE is available in three different hardware versions: MASCHINE STUDIO, MASCHINE, and MASCHINE MIKRO. All come with the same cutting-edge software including professional sound library, drum synths and melodic synthesizers, and effects. The software also features a cutting-edge sampler, mixer, clip-based arranger, and visual browser.